3DVisionLive Community Guidelines and Rules
If You wish to upload any 3D images, video clips, and / or any other associated materials to the 3D Vision Live website (collectively, the “Content”), You must first carefully read the following terms and conditions. By uploading Content and / or clicking acceptance, You agree to fully comply with the terms and conditions of this 3D Content Upload Agreement (“Agreement”) by and between NVIDIA Corporation, a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 2701 San Tomas Expressway, Santa Clara, California 95050 U.S.A. (“NVIDIA”), and You. If You do not wish to so agree, do not upload the Content.
For the purposes of this Agreement, the person or persons uploading the Content is collectively and individually defined herein as “You” and/or “Your.”
1. License Grant. Licensor represents and warrants that it is the owner or valid licensor of the Content. Licensor warrants that it has no agreements with any third party or commitments or obligations which conflict in any way with its right to license the Content, and that it has full right and power to license the Content. Licensor hereby grants to NVIDIA a worldwide, non-revocable, sublicense-able, royalty-free, fully-paid up license to use, promote, and display the Content, in substantially the same form and manner as provided by Licensor to NVIDIA, including for use with NVIDIA’s web sites.
2. Ownership. Licensor represents and warrants that (i) the Content will not infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property rights or trademarks of any third party; and (ii) Licensor has the right and power to enter into this Agreement and grant the licenses set forth. NVIDIA acknowledges and agrees that Licensor retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Content, and Licensor agrees that all use by NVIDIA of the Content shall be made without compensation to Licensor.
3. Licensor’s Obligations. At NVIDIA’s request and expense, Licensor shall provide NVIDIA with all documents necessary to protect and confirm NVIDIA’s rights to the Content under this Agreement, and perform any act reasonably necessary for NVIDIA to secure or maintain the rights granted under this Agreement to the Content.
4. Usage. NVIDIA has no obligation to display or use any uploaded Content. NVIDIA may display, use, or remove Content anytime, in its sole discretion. Licensor shall add no DRM to the Content. The Content should be DRM-free. You warrant that all Content shall adhere to the additional usage guidelines (see below). Your acceptance of this Agreements means that you have read, understand, and agree with those guidelines.
5. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL NVIDIA BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE NVIDIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL NVIDIA’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES HEREUNDER EXCEED $50.
6. Indemnification. Licensor will hold harmless, defend, or settle, at Licensor’s option and expense, any claim made or action brought against NVIDIA to the extent that it is based on a claim that the Content (i) infringes any third party Intellectual Property Rights, (ii) breaches any representation or warranty contained or herein, and / or (iii) causes damage to NVIDIA or any third party. Licensor will fully indemnify NVIDIA from any settlements, costs, damages and fees incurred by NVIDIA in such action which are attributable to such claim. NVIDIA will (i) notify Licensor in writing of the claim; (ii) permit Licensor to defend, compromise or settle the claim; and (iii) provide to Licensor, at Licensor’s expense, all reasonably available information, assistance and authority to Licensor.
We’re here to share, view, and discuss 3D video content—in short, to have fun. Be respectful, use common sense when posting your material. Please do not abuse the site, and follow these simple rules:
- Do not post pornography or sexually explicit material.
- Do not post videos showing illegal “stuff” such as, but not limited to, under-age drinking/smoking, drug abuse, or animal abuse.
- Do not post videos with graphic or gratuitous violence of actual people being physically hurt or attacked.
- Respect copyright—only post videos that you are authorized to use. This means don’t upload content you didn’t make, or content in your videos that someone else owns the copyright to such as music tracks or videos made by others without their express permission.
- We support and encourage free discussion/speech but will not tolerate speech that attacks a person or group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, or sexual orientation/gender.
- We don’t like spam-who does? Do not create misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails to increase views.
- We reserve the right to censor content and/or delete user accounts at our discretion.